Founded in 1982 with only a few families, The Mother Connection (TMC) has now expanded to more than 150 members and keeps growing!! We are a member-led organization that provides support, information and friendship for families with young children in the Greater Andover area.
As TMC has grown, so has our involvement in the community and the extent of the events we host. Currently, you will find approximately 4-5 monthly TMC exclusive kids’ events and 2-3 adult outings every month!! It’s a great way to meet other families in the community and … FIND FUN THINGS TO GET YOU AND YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE!! TMC also offers playgroup-matching assistance as a part of your membership!
TMC runs a member-only online community in conjunction with Wild Apricot which provides a forum for member communications, a calendar of events with RSVP options and email reminder notices, and much more.
Member Benefits Include:
- Six TMC newsletters each year
- Access to our closed, members-only facebook group: TMC Insiders
- Social events for parents only, such as movie nights, exercise classes, wine tastings, and more
- Playgroup-matching assistance
- Informative details about local family-friendly events
- Annual Preschool Fair
- Annual celebrations: Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween and Holiday Parties, and Family Fun Day
- Fun and creative child and family outings
- Ways to help the community through our TMC Cares Committee
- Opportunities to volunteer in any number of ways for our club
- A chance to meet other families and form life-long friendships
If you have questions or would like further information, please email Jenn Ezell, TMC President, at email@example.com.
HTML COPY CODE